WBSETCL Recruitment 2019: 322 Office Executive, Linesman & Other Posts
WBSETCL Notification 2019: 322 Office Executive, Linesman & Other Posts
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of 322 Office Executive, Linesman & Other Posts.
Total Posts: 322 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Special Technical Assistant: 35 Posts
- Executive Assistant: 37 Posts
- Office Executive: 100 Posts
- Linesman: 150 Posts
Age Limit as on 01.01.2018:
- 18 to 27 years
- Special Technical Assistant: Full time 3 years’ Diploma in Electronics and Tele Communication/ Radio/ Wireless Engineering from an Institute recognized duly by W.B. State Council of Tech. Education.
- Executive Assistant: Passed Graduation with 40% marks and proficiency in the English language with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand. Proficiency in operation of MS Office.
- Office Executive: Graduation in any Discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any Discipline with minimum 50% marks in H. S. level. 3 years full-time Bachelor Degree in Computer Application (BCA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
- Linesman: Madhyamik or equivalent plus Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in the trade (2 years’ duration): Wireman or Electrician
Pay Scale :
- Special Technical Assistant: ₹ 34,030/-
- Executive Assistant: ₹ 25,055/-
- Office Executive: ₹ 25,055/-
- Linesman: ₹ 25,055/-
Selection Process: Through Written Exam & Interview.
Location: West Bengal
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and Interested Candidates should apply online through official website at www.wbsetcl.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 19 Dec 2018 11:00 AM
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 11 Jan 2019 11:59 PM
- Date of Exam: Notified Soon
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more details Please visit official recruitment notification http://gatewbsedcl.eadmissions.net
About West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) and West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company limited (WBSEDCL) are the two workingautonomous state-owned companies which come under West Bengal State Electricity board of the Government of West Bengal wef 1st April 2007.
The three distinct functional roles which are presently playing by WBSETCL under Electricity Act 2003 are: A Transmission License (TL), The State Load dispatch Centre (SLDC) and The State Transmission Utility provider (STU). The responsibility taken care by the WBSETCL is to distributepower via a transmission network from generating source to load centres which spread over West Bengal.
The Company can be described as a professionally managed, a multi-sited Power Transmission Organization in Eastern India which is completely possessed by Government of West Bengal. The Firm is rolling out strong in-house experience in several facts of electric power transmission business.The Organization was accredited by KVQA, Norway, ISO: 9001:2000Accreditations after extensive audit upon its Quality Management System. The Company emphasize about evolving and adopting innovative technologies consistently to successfully meet the challenges of power transmission in the State of West Bengal.
The mission of the firm is to transmit electric power from generating stations to load centres via transmission corridors in an agreement with moral of setting down in the Grid Code for the growth of the state of West Bengal. Shri Gopal Krishna IAS is the Chairman and Shri. Susanta Kumar Das is the Managing Director of the Company.
There are many opening coming under the West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited. The candidates who wish to work in this field can easily fill their form online.