Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2018: 99 Nurse, Scientific Assistant & Other Posts
TMC Recruitment Notification 2018 Vacancies For 99 Nurse, Scientific Assistant & Various Vacancy.
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of 99 Nurse, Scientific Assistant & Various Vacancy. Walk-in-Interview held on 08 January 2019.
Total Posts: 99
Name of the Post:
- Ad-Hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Biomedical): 01 Post
- Ad-Hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Transfusion Medicine): 10 Posts
- Ad-hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Microbiology): 01 Post
- Ad-Hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Biochemistry): 04 Posts
Upper Age Limit: 25 to 30 years
- Ad-Hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Biomedical): Diploma in Medical Electronics / Electronics / Instrumentation from State Board of Technical Examinations (10 + 3) years course. Candidates having 2 to 3 years of experience in the field of servicing of hospital equipment. A candidate desirous to work independently for in-house repair / maintenance / calibration activity shall be preferred.
- Ad-Hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Transfusion Medicine): B.Sc. (Biochemistry / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology) With Minimum 50% Marks And Degree Or Diploma In Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T.) From A University Recognized By Central/State Government And One Year Experience In A FDA Licensed Blood Bank.
- Ad-hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Microbiology): B.Sc.(Microbiology) with minimum 50% marks and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (D.M.L.T.) from a University recognized by Central/State Government and one year experience in a institutional clinical Microbiology Department.
- Ad-Hoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Biochemistry): B. Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology with 50% marks with 2 years experience or B. Sc in (Biochemistry / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Life Science) with 50% marks and D.M.L.T. (Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology) from Government recognized institute with 01 year experience in a Medical Laboratory. Candidate familiar with Biochemistry Auto Analyzers, Serum Protein Electrophoresis & Immunofixation techniques will be given preference.
Pay Scale: ₹20,000 to 25,000
Selection Process: Through Interview.
Application Fee : No Fee
Location : Varanasi, UP
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for Interview along with relevant documents, experience certificate & Original documents at the time of Interview as given venue.
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 08.Jan.2019
- Venue of Interview : Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Ghanti Mill Road, Lahartara, Old Loco Colony, Shivpurwa, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh-221002.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://tmc.gov.in/m_events/Events/JobDetail?jobId=854