South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: 1785 Act Apprentice Vacancies
South Eastern Railway Notification 2018: Act Apprentice Vacancies
South Eastern Railway invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates for 1785 Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961.
Total Posts: 1785
Name of the Post: Act Apprentice
- Kharagpur Workshop: 360 Posts
- Signal & Telecom Kharagpur Workshop: 87 Posts
- Track Machine Workshops /kharagpur: 120 Posts
- SSE(Works)/ Eng/kharagpur: 28 Posts
- Carriage& Wagon Depot/kharagpur: 121 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/kharagpur: 50 Posts
- Sr .DEE(G)/kharagpur: 90 Posts
- TRD Depot/ electrical/ kharagpur: 40 Posts
- EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR: 40 Posts
- Electric loco Shed/Santragachi: 36 Posts
- Sr. DEE(G) Chakraoharpur: 93 Posts
- Electric Traction Depot/Chakraoharpur: 30 Posts
- Carriage&Wagon Depot/Chakraoharpur: 65 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Tata: 72 Posts
- Engineering Workshop/SINI: 100 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/SINI: 07 Posts
- SSE(Works)/ Eng/Chakradharpur: 26 Posts
- Electric loco Shed/ Bonoamunda: 50 Posts
- Diesel loco Shed/ Bonoamunda: 52 Posts
- Sr. DEE(G)ADRA: 30 Posts
- Carriage& Wagon Depot/ADRA: 65 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC: 33 Posts
- TRD Depot Electrical ADRA: 30 Posts
- Electric loco Shed/BKSC: 31 Posts
- Flash Butt Building Plant/Jharsuguda: 25 Posts
- SSE(Works)/ Eng/ADRA: 24 Posts
- Carriage& Wagon Depot/ Ranchi: 30 Posts
- Sr. DEE(G)/Ranchi: 30 Posts
- TRD Depot Electrical/Ranchi: 10 Posts
- SSE(Works)/Engg Ranchi: 10 Posts
Age Limit as on 01.01.2018: Between 15 to 24 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th standard and ITI in relevant trade.
Pay Scale: Not Mentioned
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking. No fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates.
Selection Process : Through Merit.
Location : All India
- For Gen/OBC: 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates : No Fee
Candidates should make the payment of fee through online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking) or Challan.
How to Apply : Apply Online
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 October 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 November 2018
Important Links :
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in/
About South Eastern Railway:
The South Eastern Railway is embraces of 4 divisions 1. Adra Railway Division 2. Chakradharpur Railway Division 3. Kharagpur Railway Division 4. Rachi Railway Division. The Bengal Nagpur Railway was completed in 1888. But the extension of main line from Nagpur to Asansol came into existence in 1891. It is said that by twentieth century work on Calcutta Bombay and Calcutta Madras routes were completed. The BNR authorities was taken by British Indian government just 3 years before independence i.e. 1st October 1944.
From August 1955 former Bengal Nagpur Railway was separated and a new zone was formed South Eastern railway. Till April 2003 the South Eastern railway contained eight divisions. On 1st of April 2003 two new zones were engraved out.
Adra is divisional HO of the Adra Division of South Eastern Railway. It’s one of the most important coal loading division and it mainly known to supply coal to the power plants across India. This is one of the important stations as it connects Howrah Delhi Main Lines. The station was constructed in the year 1903 and it’s a passing by to no of destinations in each direction.
Out of the four divisions Ranchi is being one of them and its third popular city. City Name has come from Oraon village at the same site. Ranchi was the Centre of the Jharkhand Movement. Jharkhand state came in formation in November 2000. Ranchi is also called as the City of Water falls as the city is covered with lot of them. These has contributed a lot to the historical importance of South Eastern Railway. Various Job opportunities are available with the railway zone of South Eastern Railway.