SEBI Recruitment 2018: 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Post
SEBI Recruitment 2018: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Post
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager).
Total Posts: 120
Name of the Posts: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Age Limit as on 31.08.2018: Maximum 30 years
- General: Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant OR Company Secretary OR Chartered Financial Analyst OR Cost & Work Accountant.
- Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Information Technology: Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and
communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification in computers/ information technology.
- Civil Engineering: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- For OBC(NCL) : Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD) : Rs. 100/-
The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro) , Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Pay Scale: Rs.28150 – 55600/-
Selection Process : Through Phase I & II Online Exam & Interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.sebi.gov.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-Sept-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07-Oct-2018
- Date of Phase I Online Examination: 17-Nov-2018
- Date of Phase II Online Examination: 16-Dec-2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/careerdetail.jsp?careerId