SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018: 127 Second Division Clerk & Computer Programmer Vacancy
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018- Apply For Second Division Clerk & Computer Programmer Vacancy
The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd (SCDCC Bank) Bank invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates as Second Division Clerk & Computer Programmer.
Total Posts: 127
Name of the Posts:
- Second Division Clerk: 125 posts
- Computer Programmer: 02 Posts
Age Limit as on 10.01.2018: 40 years for SC & ST, 38 years for Backward community and 35 years for others.
Age Relaxation : Would be applicable as per rules.
- For Second Division Clerk : MCA of any recognized University in India or B.E. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Computer Science obtained by attending regular course of classes with above 50% marks.
- For Computer Programmer : Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 50% marks and above (aggregate of 3 years) Or A Post Graduation Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 45% marks and above in any Degree (aggregate of 3 years) And Diploma in Computer Application or any other course in Computer with minimum of 6 months course.
- Second Division Clerk: Rs. 21110-47120/-
- Computer Programmer: Rs. 31320-75905/-
Selection Process: Through Examination & Interview.
Application Fee: SC & ST Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and Rs.500/- for Others through Pay- in-slip or by draft /pay order in favour of “The S.C.D.C.C Bank Ltd., Mangalore”
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://scdccbank.com. Candidates shall take print out & send it along with DD, passport size photo to The Chief Executive Officer, The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., Kodialbail, Mangalore – 575 003
- Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application: 10.01.2018