SAMEER Recruitment 2018: 28 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainees Post
SAMEER Recruitment Notification 2018: 28 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainee Post
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research invites applications from eligible candidates for 28 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainee
Total Post: 28
Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Name of the Post:
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: 20
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees: 08
Trade Wise Vacancy Details:
- Chemical Engineering: 01 Post
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.: 16 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering / IT: 02 Posts
Age Limit:As per SAMEER rules
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: Candidates should have degree of BE / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering/Computer Engineering / Information Technology with Minimum 55% Marks.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees: Candidates should have degree of Three years Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Chemical Engineering with Minimum 55%
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: 10500/- (Per Month)
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees: 8500/- (Per Month)
Mode of Selection : Through Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : No Fee
How to Apply : Application Form
Eligible and Interested candidates may appear the walk-in along with self-attested copies of relevant documents and original documents at the time of given venue.
- Walk-in Interview Date: 23 & 24 October 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Venue: As given in Advertisement
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://cem.sameer.gov.in/
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research
The establishment of Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research was in the year 1977. An autonomous R & D laboratory was establishing by the Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research (SAMEER). The company has merge in many places such as Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata.
The Center for this research in Mumbai was started in 1977. The Institute pursuing the research in the area of Opto Electronics, Radar based Instrumentation, RF and microwave system and component. This research is working fine with making out every output. The next was at the Chennai which was named as Center for Electromagnetic which was then merged to SAMEER. This was began in the year 1984. Finally the research and development center in Kolkata which is namely Millimetrewave Technology.
For the augmentation of Electronic product a new centre is going to be established at Navi Mumbai. The main vision of the Society is to gain more and more superiority in the field of Microwave Electronics. The Main mission is to make the development in the area of their expertise. The other aims is to make the business in profitability and run in a long term manner. It wish to become a society fulfilled with all good authority and full accountability.
This research has been played a major role in developing the 1st MST radar and is also considered to be the second large worldwide. It has also developed the broad band monopole antenna and wireless frequency hopping data link. The career opportunity in this organization is very good. The candidate do have the option to apply for the job. There are all the kinds of training required for the organization are provided by their employees.