RSMSSB Recruitment 2018: 309 Supervisor (Woman) Posts
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – 309 Supervisor (Woman) Posts
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Supervisor (Woman) – Anganwadi Worker.
Total Posts: 309 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Supervisor (Woman) – Anganwadi Worker
Age Limit as on 01.01.2019:
- 18 to 40 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
i) A graduate of a University established by law in India, with 10 years experience as an Anganwadi worker in ICDS. ii) Having one of the following or higher qualification in Computer Education:- “O” or Higher Level certificates course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR Certificates course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. ORComputer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificates orginized under National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme.
Pay Scale:Pay Matrix Level- 7 (Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-) +Grade Pay : Rs. 2,400/-
Selection Process: Through Written Exam.
- General & BC (Creamy layer)/ Special BC category have to pay Rs.450/-
- Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan have to pay Rs.350/-
- SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan have to pay Rs.250/-
- Fee can be paid through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online with the help of rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 04 Oct 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 03 Nov 2018 till 12 Night
- Examination Date: Jan-Feb 2019