RRC Jaipur Railway Recruitment 2018: 10 Scouts and Guides Quota Posts
RRC Jaipur Railway Recruitment 2018: Scouts and Guides Quota Posts
RRC Jaipur Railway Department invites Application for the post of (8 for Level- I & 2 for Level-2) Scouts & Guides Quota of North Western Railway for the year 2018-19. .
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Level-2 : 02 Posts
- Level-1: 08 Posts
Pay Scale :
- Level-2: ₹5200- ₹20200 + GP ₹1900
- Level-l: ₹5200- ₹20200 + GP ₹1800
Educational Qualification :
- Level-2 : 12th (+ 2stage) or equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.50 %marks in the aggregate will be required for NTPC categories. 50% marks are not required for SC/ ST Ex-servicemen candidates and candidates those who possess higher qualification like (Graduation Post Graduation)
- Level-1:(i) 10th pass with NCVT or 10th pass with ITI for appointment in civil engineering. Mechanical, Electrical. S&T and Catering department (ii) 10 pass or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board for appointment in other departments
Age Limit as on 30-10-2017 :
- Level-2 : 18 – 30 years
- Level-l : 18 – 33 years
- Age Relaxation would be given to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates 03 years for OBC candidates.
Location : Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Selection Process : Would depend on Written Test.
Application Fee :
- For all candidates : ₹500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women/ PWD/ Minorities and Economical Backward class : ₹250
Candidates are able to make the payment of fee through Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favor of ‘Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Raihva) Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, payable at Jaipur.
How To Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates apply online through official website at www.rrcjaipur.in & Candidates should apply in completed application form in all manners along with self-attested copies of relevant document send to to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Power House Road, Opp. DRM Office, Jaipur – 302006. The envelope containing the application duly complete in all respects must be super-scribed “Application for Scouts and Guides Quota, 2018-19 (Level- 2) OR (Level-1)” for which the candidate is applying.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30 Nov 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit