RRB Recruitment 2018: 14033 Junior Engineer, Assistant & Other Posts
RRB Recruitment 2018: 14033 Junior Engineer, Assistant & Various Posts
Railway Recruitment Board invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of 14033 Junior Engineer, Assistant & Various Vacancy.
Location : All India
Total Vacancies: 14033
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineer: 13034 Posts
- Junior Engineer IT : 49 Posts
- Depot Material: 456 Posts
- Chemical & Metallurgical Asst.: 494 Posts
Age Limit As on 01.01.2019 : 18 to 33 yrs . Age relaxation would be given as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400/- (Level 6)
- Junior Engineer: Candidates should have Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in Related Trade.
- Junior Engineer IT : Candidates should have degree of PGDCA/ B.Sc/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ BCA/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level.
- Depot Material: Candidates should have Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from Any Trade.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Asst.: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry with 45% marks.
Selection Process : Through Computer Based Test (CBT).
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC: ₹500
- SC / ST/ PH: ₹250
Candidates should Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Candidates should apply online by visiting official website at www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- Starting Date for Registration of Application form: 02 January 2019
- Last Date for Registration of Application form: 31 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee Online: 05 February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee Offline: 04 February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 07 February 2019
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/