RRB Group D Admit Card, Exam Date 2018 & Rules
RRB Group D exam date 2018 Admit Card: Railways have issued some important guidelines for the Group D CBT examination beginning September 17. RRB Group D Exam 2018 will have three shifts in a day. You can see in your admittance card which shift your exam is in. The first shift will begin at 9 in the morning, the second afternoon at 12:30 pm and the shift of the evening shift will begin at 4 o’clock.
The examination will be 90 minutes i.e., one and a half hours. For the brightest candidates, this examination will be of 120 minutes. In this examination 100 questions will be asked. Candidates should keep in mind that this examination also has negative marking. On three incorrect answers, a point will be deducted. The second most important thing is that candidates will have to take their actual identity card. Because the photocopied identity card will not be valid.
Keep these things in mind:
1. Admit Card : Do not forget to take the Admit Card before going for the examination. You will be given entry in the examination center after seeing the admit card.
2. Identity card – At times your identity card is also seen at the Exam Center. In this case, keep your identity card too. This can be your voting letter, driving license, Aadhar card.
3. Mobile Phone : Do not carry mobile phones at the Exam Center The use of mobile phones at the examination centers is prohibited.
4. Time to leave from home – Before going to the examination center, take special care of the fact that leave home from time to time. So that you can reach the examination center from time to time.
5. Avoid trafficked roots- Avoid catching traffic routes to move from home to the examination center. Try also to arrive at the examination center shortly before.
Read this important rule:
1- The first shift test will begin at 9 a.m. Its reporting time is at 7:15 am. The time for closing the gate is 8:15.
2- The second shift exam will begin at 12:30 pm. Its reporting time is 10:45 a.m. The time for closing the gate is 11:45 am.
3- Third shift exam will start at 4 PM. Its reporting time is 2:15 pm. The time for closing the gate is 3:15 pm.
4- Report on the candidate timely.
5- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination center after the gate is closed.
6- Candidate also bring the Original Photo ID along with your Admit Card. Photo copy of photo ID will not be accepted.
7- Mobile phone, pager, clock, Bluetooth device, calculator, bangle, belted, bracelet etc. will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
8- Do not do put anything like Meahndi on the left hand thumb, so that there is no problem in registration.
9- After selecting the option of any question in CBT, click the candidate SAVE and then click on NEXT. No unsecured response will be checked.
10. In case of any disturbance or irregularity, the examination of the candidate will be canceled. He will not be able to sit in future RRB recruitment.