RPF Recruitment 2018: Determine Exam Dates For SI / Constable Posts
Railway Protection Force (RPF) has announced the date of the first stage computer based test (CBT) for the Constable and Sub Inspector’s 9739 posts. For both these posts, CBT will start from December 19, 2018. If you have applied for these posts, then you will be able to download the admit card from December 9, 2018.
This computer based test will be conducted alternately according to each 6 group. According to the sequence given below, this test will be held.
- Group E: North East Frontier Railway
- Group F: RPSF
- Group A: South Railway, South West Railway and South Central Railway
- Group B: Central Railway, Western Railway, West Central Railway and South East Central Railway
- Group C: Eastern Railway, East Central Railway, South East Railway and East Coast Railway
- Group D: North Railway, North East Railway, North West Railway and North Central Railway
Central Recruitment Committee has allotted roll numbers to applicants for SI and constable positions. This roll number alloying will start from November 16. After this, the complete Detail of Examination will be uploaded on Indian Railway website. Through this test the Railways will recruit 8619 Constable and 1120 SI.
Candidates will be able to download their call letter from December 9, since CBT exams are scheduled for Group E since December 19. Recruitment board will send the information of test center, examination date and timings individually to each candidate’s email. RPF Recruitment exam 2018 will be held in four phases. Railway Recruitment Board RPF exams take place almost every year, in which both men and women both candidates take part.