RBI Recruitment 2018: 06 Legal Consultant Post
RBI Recruitment 2018: Legal Consultant Post
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates Legal Consultant.
Total Posts: 06
Name of the Posts:
- Legal Consultant (Grade ‘F’): 02 posts
- Legal Consultant (Grade ‘C’/’D’): 04 Posts
- Legal Consultant (Grade ‘F’): Minimum 45 years & Maximum 55 years
- Legal Consultant (Grade ‘C’/’D’): Minimum 30 years & Maximum 45 years
- Legal Consultant (Grade ‘F’):Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years and At least fifteen years’ experience as an Advocate.
- Legal Consultant (Grade ‘C’/’D’):Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years and At least seven years’ experience as an Advocate.
- Legal Consultant (Grade ‘F’): 36 lakh (Per annum)
- Legal Consultant (Grade ‘C’/’D’): 1.25 to 1.35 lakh (Per Month)
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC Candidates have to pay Intimation Charges Rs.600/- & Rs. 100/- SC/ ST/ PWD only through internet banking account/ credit/ debit card.
Selection Process : Through interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-Sept-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 05-Oct-2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Content/PDFs
About Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve bank is completely owned by Government of India. It was set up on 1st April 1935 in accordance with the provision of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. RBI maintains the strategy of Indian Rupee in which the financial authority of a country controls the supply of money. Initially the Central Office where the Governor of the bank sits and the place guidelines are made of the Reserve bank of India was brought into existence in Calcutta. In 1937, the central office is permanently moved to Mumbai.
Despite the fact that it was initially a sole proprietorships, since nationalisation the Reserve Bank of India is completely owned by Government of India. The present Governor who is directing the bank of Reserve bank of India is held by Mr. Raghuram Rajan. 21 members Central Board of Directors are authorizing by the General Superintendence and the Director of RBI: the Governor, 2 Finance Ministry Reps, to represent vital principles from India’s economy 10 government-nominated directors are present as well as to stand for zonal offices headquartered at Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata 4 directors are present. 5 members from each local board signify regional interests.
The Deputy Governors of the RBI are the ex-officio members. The Deputy Governor is the one who takes the responsibility of bank regulation and supervision and is also voted as Vice-Chairman of Board.
It will be wise decision of one to work in a bank like RBI. There are many opening coming every year for various posts in the bank. So the candidates can apply for it through online and make the best career.