VIZAG Steel Recruitment 2018: 58 Trade Apprentices Posts
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2018: 58 Trade Apprentices Posts
Vizag Steel Plant invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of 58 Trade Apprentices.
Job Location : Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Total Posts: 58
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Trade Wise Vacancies:
- Welder: 09 Posts
- Electrician: 12 Posts
- Fitter: 21 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 03 Posts
- Carpenter: Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: Posts
- Turner: Posts
Age Limit as on 31.07.2018 : Minimum 14 years
- Welder : Passed ITI in the trade of Welder
- Electrician: Passed ITI in the trade of Electrician.
- Fitter : Passed ITI in the trade of Fitter.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : Passed ITI in the trade of Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Carpenter : Passed ITI in the trade of Carpenter.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic : Passed ITI in the trade of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic.
- Electronics Mechanic Passed : ITI in the trade of Electronic Mechanic.
- Turner Passed : ITI in the trade of Turner
(a) During the first year of training : Rs. 5924/- PM
(b) During the second year of training : Rs. 6770/- PM
(c) During the third year of training : Rs. 7616/- PM
Selection Process : Through Written Exam/Interview.
Application Fee : No Fee
How to Apply: Application Form
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online by visiting official website at https://www.apprenticeship.gov
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27 July 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 25 August 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://www.vizagsteel.com
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Vizag Steel Recruitment – 14 Management Trainees Vacancy – Last Date 16 July 2018
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2018: Management Trainees Post
Vizag Steel Plant invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Management Trainees.
Job Location : Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Total Posts: 14
Name of the Post: Management Trainees
- MT(HR): 08 Posts
- MT (Marketing): 06 Posts
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years
- Age Relaxation applicable For OBC Candidates 03 years & For SC/ST Candidates 05 years
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PwD) in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work/Marketing Management (with HR as main subject) from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
Selection Process : Through interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates in RINL-VSP Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” through payment gateway.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.vizagsteel.com
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.06.2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16.07.2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://www.vizagsteel.com/code/tenders/jobdocs/
About Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (VIZAG)
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited in short RINL is a public sector undertaking and is owned by Government of India. The Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited was established in the year 1982 and is a steel manufacturer based out of Visakhapatnam in India. The Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited is famous by its other name Vizag steel and is holding a status of Navaratna Company. The headquarters of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited is at Visakhapatnam and is under the operational control of Ministry of Steel.
The Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited or Vizag Steel holds the credit of being the first shore based integrated steel plant in the country. Quality products and Customer Delight are the main two things which Vizag Steel is keen at. Sectors like Construction, Manufacturing, Automobile, General Engineering and Fabrication are served by Vizag Steel and is thereby contributing a lot to the overall socio economic development of the country.
Vizag Steel plant has been certified for its ISO standards and certified for Energy Management systems and have received a CMMI level 3 certification for its software development. The Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited has got Regional offices in different parts of India such as.
- Regional Office: Andhra, Visakhapatnam
- Regional Office: East, Kolkata
- Regional Office: North, New Delhi
- Regional Office: South, Chennai
- Regional Office: West, Mumbai
Apart from the above said Regional Offices Vizag Steel has got a By – Products division as well as an Exports division.Sri P Madhusudan is the Chairman cum Managing Director of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited supported by other Directors heading various divisions. There are promising career opportunities for those who wish to join the largest manufacturing public sector enterprise.