Odisha SSC Recruitment 2018: 151 Vacancies For Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor & Station Officer (Fire Service) Post
- OSSC Recruitment 2018: Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor & Station Officer (Fire Service)Post
- OSSC Recruitment Notification 2017: 49 Vacancies For Electrician Grade-II Posts
OSSSC Recruitment 2018: Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor & Station Officer (Fire Service) Post
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor & Station Officer (Fire Service) on contract basis through Combined Police Service Examination 2015.
Total Posts: 151
Name of the Posts: B
- Sub Inspector of Police: 184 Posts
- Sub Inspector police(Armed): 20 Posts
- Assistant Jailor: 04 Posts
- Station Officer (Fire Service): : 10 Posts
Age Limit as on 01.01.2017: Between 21 to 32 years
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through online by using credit/ debit / Net Banking or Offline.
- No fee for SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities candidates .
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent from any recognised Board/University OR Bachelor’s Degree in Science /Engineering or equivalent from any recognised Board/University .
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
Selection Process : Through Preliminary written examination, Physical Test, Main Written Test & Viva-Voice & Psychological Test.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online with the help of www.osssc.gov.in website.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 28.02.2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://www.ossc.gov.in/pdf/web.AdvtComputer.pdf
Odisha SSC invites applications to form eligible candidates for the posts of 49 Electrician Grade-II under Engineer-in-Chief.
Total Posts: 49 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Electrician Grade-II
Age Limit as on 01-01-2016:
- Minimum 18 and Maximum 32 years
- Age of Relaxation : 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category and 10 years for PWD Category
Application Fee :
- All SEBC & UR candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- through online or Offline.
- There is no fee for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed H.S.C. examination from a recognized Board and ITI in Electrician Trades from recognized institutions approved by NCVT/AICTE.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Selection Process : Written examination.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidate can apply Online with the help of www.odishassc.in website. Candidates must send print out of online application and OSSC Copy duly signed by the applicant with photocopies of caste certificate, HSC certificate, mark sheets, pass certificate, date of birth certificate, experience certificate by regd post/ speed post to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751 054.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 04-January-2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 03-February-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 18-February-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.ossc.gov.in/pdf/web.ADVTElectrician.pdf
About Odisha SSC:
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission came into existance in the year 1994. The Commission was established by the Odisha government. The main reason for establishing this commission was to make the direct recruitment of the candidate in the post of Group C in the state. The main office of the Commission is placed at Bhubaneswar.
The Commission is completely controlled by Chairman and it also has other members who help the Chairman. It is considered that there are also some other cadres posts in which the recruitments are made. The Chairman for the Commission are appointed by the Government of the state. The Head of office is the Secretary and to them assisting by the joint Secretary.
By the year of 2012, the commission has carried out number of huge recruitments through which the candidates got the job. Approximately 6317 numbers of post were recruited by the commission. The Chairman of the commission is playing a great role making the recruitment in a good manner. The various examinations before hiring the candidates are done by the Chairman and the other members of the Commission and the final results are declared by the board.
The financial power and the controlling of administrations are always done by the Secretary. All the decision regarding the commission is taken care by the Secretary. Conducting the examination and publishing the result of the examination for hiring the candidates all are done by the Secretary. Keeping the account of finance safe is the responsibility of the Accounts officer. Every year there come the vacancies in the Commission for hiring he candidate from the state. The candidate those who are interested in working in this field can apply for the job and make the future best.