NTPC Limited Recruitment 2018: 107 Diploma Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee & Other Posts
NTPC Notification 2018: 107 Diploma Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee, Lab Assistant Trainee & Assistant Trainee Vacancy Post
NTPC Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of 107 Diploma Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee, Lab Assistant Trainee & Assistant Trainee Vacancy.
Total Posts: 107
Name of the Posts:
- Diploma Engineer Trainee: 55 Posts
- ITI Trainee: 42 Posts
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee: 06 Posts
- Assistant (Material/ Store Keeper) Trainee: 04 Posts
Age Limit (as on 24.11.2018) : 18 to 27 years
- Diploma Engineer Trainee: Candidates should have Possessed Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical / Production/Instrumentation/Electronics/ Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- ITI Trainee: Candidates should have Passed 10th and Full-time regular ITI Course (approved by NCVT/ SCVT) in Fitter Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic Trades.
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee: Candidates should have Possessed Full-time Regular B.Sc with Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in final year)/ Graduate in Industrial/ Applied Chemistry.
- Assistant (Material/ Store Keeper) Trainee: Candidates should have NCTVT in Store keeping and English typing 30 WPM/ 150 Keystrokes Per Minute Or 10th Pass and Full-time regular ITI Course in (Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic/ Instrument Mechanic) Trade with English typing 30 WPM/ 150 Keystrokes Per Minute.
- Diploma Engineer Trainee: 15500 – 34500/- (W7 Grade)
- For All Others: 11500 – 26000/- (W3 Grade)
Selection Process: Through Online Aptitude Test & Online Technical Test.
Application Fee: Candidates (Gen/ OBC) have to pay Rs.300 through Challan (pay-in-slip). No Fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM Candidates.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online with the help of www.ntpccareers.net website.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 October 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 24 November 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.ntpccareers.net./
About NTPC Limited
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is an Indian Central Public Sector undertaking, involved in the commercial of generating of electrical energy and similar activities. National Thermal Power Corporation is a company combined beneath the Companies Act 1956 and it’s a Government Company. The H.Q. of the company is located at New Delhi, India. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, primary trade is generating and trade of electricity to state-owned power delivery. The company also accepts consultancy plan and agreements that comprises engineering, building management, operation and management of power plants. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has also attempted into oil and gas examination and coal mining. Even though the company has approx. 18% of the over-all national capacity.
NTPC Company was established in November 1975 as “National Thermal Power Corporation Private Limited”. It initiated work on its initial thermal power mission in 1976 at Singrauli. In the same year, its title was reformed to “National Thermal Power Corporation Limited”. In the year 1983, NTPC started profitmaking operations and netted profits of INR 4.5 crores in the year 1982-83.
In the year 2002 National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, merged 3 companies for achieving the estimated rise in energy trading. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited got listed on BSE and NSE in the year 2004. On the day National Thermal Power Corporation Limited was listed it became the third biggest company in India in market Capitalization.
NTPC pitches in to the faith that competence, efficiency and victory of the business is governed largely on the expertise, talents and pledge of the staffs who establish the most significant benefit of the organization.