NTA UGC NET 2018: National Eligibility Test Online Correction Starts from 09 Oct 2018
NTA UGC NET aka National Testing Agency University Grants Commission invites application from eligible candidates for the post of National Eligibility Test (NET).
Job Location : All India
Examination Name: University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test – NTA UGC NET (December 2018)
Required Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018):
- JRF : 30 years as on 01.12.2018.
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit.
Required Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC falling in Non Creamy layer/ SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates). For More Details Go to Official Notification.
Selection Process: Through Written Exam.
- For Gen: Rs. 800
- For OBC-NCL: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender : Rs. 200/-
Candidates should make the payment of fee through through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking/ SBI I Collect/ SBI E Challan submit fee in any SBI Branch.
Eligible and Interested Candidates should apply online through by visiting official website at https://ntanet.nic.in/
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application : 01 Sep 2018
- Last Date To Submit Online Application :30 Sep 2018
- Last Date To Payment of Fee through Bank :01 Oct 2018
- Online Correction Start: 09 Oct 2018
- Exam Date : 09 to 23 Dec 2018 09:30 AM
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://ntanet.nic.in/