NMRCL Recruitment 2018: 12 AGM, JGM, Engineer & Various Vacancy
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (NMRCL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of AGM, JGM, Engineer & Various Vacancy
Name of the Posts:
- Additional General Manager: 01
- Additional General Manager: 01
- Additional Chief Project Manager/ Underground (Ventilation, Lifts & Escalators): 01
- Joint General Manager (Information Technology): 01
- Senior Deputy General Manager (Information Technology): 01
- Deputy Chief Project Manager: 01
- Deputy General Manager: 02
- Manager: 02
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology): 01
- Senior Section Engineer: 01
- Section Engineer (Electrical): 01
Age Limit: As per rules
Education Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech in relevant discipline with required experience.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) in shape of Demand Draft in favour of MAHA Metro Payable at Nagpur. No Fee for SC, ST and women candidate
- Additional General Manager, Additional Chief Project Manager/ Underground (Ventilation, Lifts & Escalators):Rs. 1,00,000-260 000/-
- Joint General Manager (Information Technology): Rs. 90,000-2,40,000/-
- Senior Deputy General Manager (Information Technology): Rs. 80,000- 2,20,000/-
- Deputy Chief Project Manager, Deputy General Manager, Manager: Rs. 70,000- 2,00,000/-
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology): Rs. 60,000-1,80,000 /-
- Senior Section Engineer:Rs. 50,000-1,80,000/-
- Section Engineer (Electrical): Rs. 46000-1,45,000/-
Selection Process: Through Interview.
How to Apply: Download Application Form
Eligible and Interested Candidates may send completed application along with all enclosures Add. General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., Metro House, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19-June-2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit Official Recruitment Notification http://www.metrorailnagpur.com/pdf/
About Nagpur Metro
The Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited was established in the year 2015 and dated on 18th February. The Corporation is considered to be the joint venture of Govt of Maharashtra and Govt of India. The main purpose of the Nagpur Metro is to improve the quality of Railway standard internationally in the Nagpur state.
This also aims at providing the best, safe, environment friendly journey to the passengers where ever they travel from Nagpur. The Chairman of the Nagpur Metro Limted is Shri Rajiv Gauba and the Managing Director is Shri Brijesh Dixit. 38.215 km metro corridor is the distance which is covered by the Nagpur Metro which also consists of 36 stations and 2 Depots. The whole distance is presently divided in the 2 corridors. The two corridors are mainly North-South Corridor which has the railway length of 19.658 km and the other one is East-West Corridor with the Railway length of 18.557 km. The number of the station in each of the Corridor presented is 17 in N-S corridor and 19 in E-W corridor.
By the calculation it is seen that there are approximately 35 Lakhs population which are living in Nagpur metro. This city is the most popular and called as the Tiger capital of India due to the reason of being the Gateway in Central India for Reserved tigers. This city has major number of traffics which is increasing day by day.
The experienced person from the Rail, Civil, Finance have the great opportunity in the Nagpur Metro. The candidate those who wish to apply in the Nagpur Metro can check the Site of Metro Corporation Limited. The candidate have to go through the Medical Fitness which is the basic thing in the Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited. The important criteria in the Medical fitness in the Corporation is Visual Acuity. The reserved category candidate will get more advantage in the Corporation. The candidate will have to pass on all the examination set up by the Corporation to get the selection in the Nagpur Metro.