NIFT Admission 2019: Enrollment Process Start
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has started the admission process for the 2019 session. Applicants can apply online for this. The applications have been started from October 22 which will run till December 11 at 11.59 pm. However, even after 3 January 2019 5000 rupees can apply with late fees. Admit cards will start getting started on January 10. The application can be made by visiting NIFT’s official website at https://applyadmission.net/NIFT2019/.
Entrance Test will be organized for NIFT admission on January 20, 2019. The result will be announced in February / March. The final result will be announced in May / June. The maximum age for admission in NIFT should be 23 years on October 1, 2018. NIFT offers bachelor courses in many designing courses, which include Fashion Design, Leather Design, Accessory Design, Textile Design, Knitwear Design and Fashion Communication.
For information related to the application, you can visit the official website of NIFT. Besides the Bachelor Degree course, you can also do Masters course with NIFT, there is no age limit for this.
- New Registration : https://applyadmission.net/NIFT2019/Registration.aspx
- Login For Registered User : https://applyadmission.net/NIFT2019/Login.aspx
- Official Website: https://applyadmission.net/NIFT2019
- Admission Guidelines : https://applyadmission.net/NIFT2019/Guidelines.pdf
- Admission Calendar & Schedule : https://applyadmission.net/NIFT2019/ScheduleWritten.aspx
- How To Apply : https://applyadmission.net/NIFT2019/HowToApply.pdf
- Admit Card : https://applyadmission.net/NIFT2019/AdmitCard.aspx
- Fee Structure : https://applyadmission.net/NIFT2019/FeeStructure.pdf
- Registration Starts : OCT 22, 2018, Monday
- Registration Ends : DEC 28, 2018, Friday at 11:59 PM
- Last Date with Late Fee : JAN 03, 2019, Thursday
- Window to Edit Application Form : From DEC 29, 2018 To JAN 03, 2019
- Availablity of Admit Card : JAN 10, 2019, Thursday
- Written Entrance Exam Date : JAN 20, 2019, Sunday
- Result of Written Test : February/March, 2019
- Situation Test/ GD/ Interview : April/May, 2019
- Declaration of Final Result : End of May/ June 2019