NICED Recruitment 2018: 05 Field Worker & Community Health Workers Post
National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Recruitment: Field Worker & Community Health Workers.
National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Field Worker & Community Health Workers.
Total Posts: 05 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Field Worker: 01 Post
- Community Health Workers: 04 Post
Age Limit: 30 years
- For Field Worker : 12th pass in science subjects with two years field work experience.
- For Community Health Workers : High School or equivalent.
Pay Scale: Rs. 18000/- (Per Month)
Selection Process: Through interview
Application Fee : No Fee
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates should appear for interview along with Bio-data showing academic record from Matriculation onward, experience, recent passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant certificates at the time of interview.
Important Dates :
- Date of Interview: 03.01.2018 at 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview: National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases(NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital campus) 57, Beliaghata Main Road, Kolkata – 700010 .
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://www.niced.org.in