NEET MDS 2019 : Apply Today For NEET MDS 2019 Program
If you have not applied for NEET MDS 2019 exam so far, please do it soon because today is the last day. The examination will be held on December 14, 2018.
The last date for application for NEET MDS 2019 exam is 6 November, 2018. NEET MDS is organized for admission in MDS programs. Let us know that this is the only entrance exam for the admission in the MDS program. Apart from this, no examination is held at the level of the state or any institute. The application process for NEET MDS 2019 started on October 16, 2018.
Application eligibility for NEET MDS 2019 exam:
1. Bachelor Degree in Dental Surgery from any University or Institute of India.
2. Registered in the Dental Council of the State.
3. Have taken provisional or permanent registration.
4. Completed one-year compulsory rotatory internship in the recognized Dental College.
Application for NEET MDS 2019 Exam:
1. Fill the registration form. After this you will get your User ID and Password through SMS and Email ID.
2. Now fill out your application form using that user id and password. Then upload your photograph and signature photocopy.
3. Choose application city and pay application fee.
4. Print out the completed form for the further references.
The NEET MDS 2019 exam will be organized on December 14, 2018. Examination will be Computer Based Examination (CBT). There will be 240 multiple choice questions. The maximum duration of the examination will be 3 hours. For every correct answer, 4 marks will be found, while cutting 1 mark for wrong.