Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018: Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Various Post-Last Date 21 September 2018
Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018: Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Various Vacancy
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) invites application for the post of Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Various Vacancy.
Total Vacancies: 86
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Professor under Hieber Education Department
- Assistant Professor (SCTE) under Higher Education Department
- Sr. Technicians under Higher Education Department
- Lecturers under Technical Education Department
- Research Associate under SCERT Department
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) under School Education Department
- Assistant Professor under Higher Education Department ( Backlog)
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) under School Education Department ( Backlog)
Age Limit as on 01-01-2018 : Minimum 21 and Maximum 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- through Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc.
Pay Scale: As per rules
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates may send completed application along with all necessary enclosures to Secretary, Office of the Nagaland Public Service Commission, New Capital Complex, Kohima-797001, Nagaland.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 23.August.2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 21.September.2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification
Detail Advertisement Link