Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2015: 86 Secretariat Assistant, Economic Investigator Posts
Nagaland Jobs Recruitment 2015: Apply Online for 86 Secretariat Assistant, Economic Investigator & Other Posts
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC), Kohima invites Application for the post of Extra Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Transport Officer, Excise Inspector, Secretariat Assistant, Junior Divisional Accountant (JDA), Senior Inspector of Cooperative Societies, Inspector & Economic Investigator vacancies (NCS, NPS, NSS and Allied Services Examination 2015) for various departments.
Total Posts: 86 Posts
Name of the Exam: NCS, NPS, NSS and Allied Services Examination 2015
Name of the Post:
- Extra Assistant Commissioner: 12 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 07 Posts
- District Transport Officer: 01 Post
- Excise Inspector: 01 Post
- Secretariat Assistant: 30 Posts
- Junior Divisional Accountant: 15 Posts
- Senior Inspector of Cooperative Societies: 02 Posts
- Inspector of Supply: 01 Post
- Inspector of Labour: 02 Posts
- Inspector of Industries/ Extension Officer: 10 Posts
- Economic Investigator: 05 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-01-2015: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years .
Educational Qualification:Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay individually from any CSC may make payment by cash a sum of Rs. 300/- for examination fee and additional Rs. 50/- for CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee through online by using Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online with the help of “www.npsc.co.in” or “www.nagaland.gov.in” website.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-July-2015 at 10:00 AM.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-August-2015 till 03:00 PM.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.npsc.co.in/advertisements/3313.html