WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2018: 15 Food Safety Officer (Food Inspector) Posts
WB Municipal Service Commission Notification 2018: 15 Food Safety Officer (Food Inspector) Post
Municipal Service Commission, Kolkata invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of 15 Food Safety Officer (Food Inspector).
Location : West Bengal
Total Posts: 15
Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer (Food Inspector)
Age Limit as on 01.01.2018: Between 18 to 37 years
Educational Qualification: Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Micro-Biology or Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7100 – 37600/-+ GP Rs. 4100/-
Selection Process: Through Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: Rs. 220/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women: Rs. 70/-
Candidates should make the payment Examination fee through Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online with the help of www.mscwb.org website.
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application & Generation of Challan: 17 September 2018
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application & Generation of Challan: 16 November 2018
- Last Date For Submission of Fee in Bank : 19 November 2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 20 November 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.mscwb.org/