Mizoram Police Recruitment 2017: 20 Vacancies For Constable (UB) Posts
Mizoram Police Recruitment 2017: Constable (UB) Posts
Government of Mizoram, Police Headquarters, Aizwal invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Constable (UB) Posts.
Total Posts: 20 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Constable (UB)
Age Limit as on 30-09-2015:
- Minimum 18 and Maximum 28 years
- Age Relaxation Applicable: 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: HSLC or equivalent examination.
Selection Process: Through Physical test, Written test & Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may send their completed application form and photocopies of all necessary documents, two recent passport size photographs to Government of Mizoram, Police Headquarters, Aizwal 12-10-2015.
- Date of Advertisement: 23-September-2015
- Date of issue of Application Form: 23-September-2015
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 12-October-2015 between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Date of Scrutiny: 13-October-2015 at 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM at 3rd Bn. MAP Ground, Mualpui.
- Date of Medical Examination: 12-10-2015 – 13-October-2015 at 10:00 AM at 3rd Bn. MAP Ground, Mualpui.
- Date of Physical Test: 14-October-2015 – 16-October-2015 at 3rd Bn. MAP Ground, Mualpui.
- Date of Written Test: 22-October-2015 at 10:00 AM (Place to be announced later)
- Date of Personal Interview: 29-October-2015 – 30-October-2015 (Place to be announced later)
- Declaration of Result: 04-November-2015 (Tentative)
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://police.mizoram.gov.in/uploads/files/recruitment-of-20-nos-of-constable-ub-on-special-case-city-police-.pdf
About Mizoram Police
Mizoram Police has dependably strived to give proficient, fair, straightforward, responsive and accountable police organization in the state. They have very fast strides towards their goal innovation driven delivery system to the civilians of Mizoram. Regardless of the troublesome landscape, all the Sub-Division Offices and district headquarters have been associated with the Capital. The new Police Station buildings, New Fire Service office building, SP Security office building, different District Headquarter buildings and Border Out posts have been developed to give effective policing and simple methodology for general society. Police Training School which was earlier known as Police Training Centre for Recruits will also provide training to ASI’s and SI’s.
The mission of Mizoram Police is to promote the law fairly and firmly; to promote the rule of law; to prevent crime. Mizoram Police will protect, help and console the general population with integrity, common sense and sound judgement. They will build a strong public relationship to get god benefits regarding prevention of crime and criminals. The Mizoram Police force is directed by Mr. Thianghlima Pachuau, IPS who is the Director General of Police. The Home Minister of Mizoram who is also holding the portfolio of Home Minister is controlling the administration of Mizoram Police. The Home Department, Govt. of Mizoram is responsible for the supervision and Coordination of Mizoram Police Force.
Police Headquarters is situated in Aizawl, as Aizawl is the capital of Mizoram, and most heads of police units are situated in the District. The Superintendent of Police is directing each district, Mizoram is divided into 8 districts. The recruitment form of Mizoram police get published in well-known newspapers and the challengers have the good opportunity to work in this field.