MCL Recruitment 2018: 370 Jr Overman, Mining Sirdar & Dr Surveyor Posts
MCL Recruitment 2018 :370 Jr Overman, Mining Sirdar & Dr Surveyor Posts
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) invites applications from eligible candidates for Security Guard, Helper & Various Posts.
Total Posts: 370
Name of the Posts:
- Jr. Overman T & S Gr. C: 149 Posts
- Mining Sirdar T & S Gr. C: 201 Posts
- Dy Surveyor T &S Gr. C: 20 Posts
Age Limit: As per rules
Pay Scale : 31852/- (Per Month)
- Jr. Overman T &S Gr. C: Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration from recognized Institute with valid Overman’s Competency Certificate issued by DGMS and Valid Gas Testing and valid First-Aid Certificates and 1 year Post Diploma Practical Training in Coal Mines.
- Mining Sirdar T &S Gr. C: Mining Sirdarship Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS along wit~ Valid Gas Testing Certificate and First Aid Certificates 03 years of experience of working in underground mines OR Diploma in Mining Engineering of 03 Years duration from ‘recognized Institute with valid Overman’s Competency Certificate issued by DGMS. and Valid Gas Testing and First Aid Certificates.
- Dy Surveyor T &S Gr. C: Matriculate with Survey Certificate of competency granted by DGMS.
Application Fee: No Fee
Selection Process : Through Written Exam/Interview.
Location : Sambalpur (Orissa)
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible Candidates should apply by visiting official website at www.mcl.gov.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21 December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 January 2019
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.mahanadicoal.in
About Mahanadi Coalfields Limited Recruitment
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited in short known as MCL is India’s one of the major Coal manufacturing company. Mahanadi Coalfields Limited is part of Coal India Limited and is one among the eight subsidiary companies of Coal India Limited. Earlier Mahanadi Coalfields Limited was a part of South Eastern Coalfields Limited, SECL and later on the company got separated from it in the year 1992. The headquarters of Mahanadi Coalfields Limited is at Sambalpur in Odisha.
Being a major player in the coal mining industry, Mahanadi Coalfields Limited has got its mines spread across in Odisha. Mahanadi Coalfields Limited owns seven open cast mines and three underground mines. Apart from its own operation Mahanadi Coalfields Limited has got two subsidiary companies under its fold, and both are basically joint venture companies with tie ups with private companies. MJSJ Coal Limited and & MNH Shakti Ltd are the two companies under ownership of Mahanadi Coalfields Limited. Mahanadi Coalfields Limited is owning many active mine projects in the country and is contributing a lot to the economic and social development of the country.
The Mahanadi Coalfields Limited is under the control of Chairman and Managing Director backed up with the support of other directors. Sri Animesh Nandan Sahay is the Chairman and Managing Director of Mahanadi Coalfields Limited. Being a largest player in Coal industry MCL requires quality employees for filling its various vacancies and the MCL Recruitment details go live at their official website and Employment news with the opening details. It is advisable for the candidates to refer the MCL Syllabus before planning to attend the examination and interviews conducted by MCL as part of its recruitment policies.