MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018: 164 Executive Engineer, Addl & Dy Executive Engineer Posts
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018: Executive Engineer, Addl & Dy Executive Engineer Vacancies.
MAHADISCOM Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited invites Application from eligible candidates for the post of Executive Engineer, Addl & Dy Executive Engineer Posts,
- Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Total Vacancies: 164
- Executive Engineer (Dist.): 37 Posts
- Additional Executive Engineer (Dist.): 37 Posts
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Dist.): 90 Posts
Age Limit (As on 06.11.2018):
- 35 years for Deputy Executive Engineer
- 40 years for Executive Engineer & Additional Executive Engineer
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have possessed Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology.
- Executive Engineer (Dist.): Rs. 31725 – 68295/-
- Additional Executive Engineer (Dist.): Rs. 26710 – 60135/-
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Dist.): Rs. 24010 – 54325/-
Selection Process: Through Online Test and Interview.
- For Open Category: 500/-
- For Reserved Category: 250/-
Candidates should Make the payment of fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and Interested Candidates should apply online by visiting official website at www.mahadiscom.in
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 16-10-2018
- Last Date to Submit Online Application : 06-11-2018
- Date for Candidates to download call letter for online test: 10 days prior to online test
- Date for Online Examination at Test Centre: During November, 2018
- Date for Interview Process: During November/ December 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://www.mahadiscom.in
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited came into existence on 2005, on June 6th. Government of Maharashtra is controlling the Company which is a great public sector company limited. It is among one of the 2nd largest electricity distribution company in the world and the 1st is considered as State Grid Corporation of China.
From the year 2012 after the real progress of the electricity board the state of Maharashtra is now free from the load shedding which had become the great help to the people of that state. For some time the Mahavitaran was supplying power to the state which was changed by the Mahadiscom. Currently it is calculated that in 100%, the state is free of load shedding in about 85% and only 15% of the state is facing the problem of load shedding. To improve the supply system of the State, Mahavitaran carried out the Infrastructure Program in 2 phases. In the phase- I of the Infra program, effort of relating to ₹ 11,000 Cr were accomplished. As a result, in the past 5 years around 60 Lakhs modern connections were unveiled. This consists of, around forty-five Lakh household, 10 Lakh Farming, 4 Lakh Professional and 1 Lakh Industrialized Consumers.
Now the bill payment of the electricity had made easier by online. The customer can pay the bill online very easily. The customer has to login to the website www.mahadiscom.com and under the payment gateway of Mahavitaran the customer of Maharashtra can payment the online electricity bill. There are many opening coming in the electricity distribution company. The applicants those likes to work in this department can apply for the job and make the career go safe.