Latest Government Jobs In India (97,420 Vacancies Opening) Central And State Government Jobs 2019
Updated Daily Released Government Jobs
Government Jobs In India Posted On 22 December 2018
- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: 682 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
- Western Railway Recruitment 2018: 3553 Apprentices Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2018: 300 Management Trainee (Telecom Operations) Posts
- PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2018: 99 AAO, Jr Technician, Steno & Other Posts
- Air India Recruitment 2018: 115 Utility Hand & Driver Posts
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018: 749 Technical and Tradesmen Posts
- GAIL Recruitment 2018: 176 Sr Engineer, Sr Officer & Other Posts
- NPCC Recruitment 2018: 05 Junior Engineer & Assistant Posts
- THSTI Recruitment 2018: 09 Finance Officer, Sr Executive & Executive Posts
- UKPSC Recruitment 2018: 65 ARO, Translator & Other Post
Government Jobs In India Posted On 21 December 2018
- CRPF Recruitment Notification 2018: 359 Constable & Head Constable Posts
- Spices Board Recruitment 2018: 02 Technical Consultant Posts
- Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2018: 376 Agriculture Officer & Assistant Professor Posts
- AIATSL Recruitment 2018: 250 Customer Agent, Handyman & Various Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: 3400 Sailors (SSR/AA/MR) Posts
- NIACL Recruitment 2018: Apply for 312 Administrative Officer (AO) Posts
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Latest Police & Defense Jobs||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Latest Medical Jobs||Central University Jobs|
|Employment News||Teaching Jobs|
|UPSC Online||SSC Online|
Latest Released Government Jobs
Public Service Commission Jobs list:
Click Here For Deatils
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Karnataka Public Service Commission
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Odisha public Service Commission (OPSC)
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC Mizoram)
Public Sector Companies Govt Jobs List: (PSU Jobs 2018-19)
Benefits Of Government Jobs
Government Jobs In India : The word of the job is something that everyone has to face. Some people work to fulfill their needs, then some people work for the experience. Everyone has a motive. Some people do not want to work even though they do not have any other option other than the job. It does not matter that you belong from a royal family, their parents want their child to do government jobs. There is something else about government jobs.
Everybody’s views on government jobs are different, some consider government jobs as their targets and some give importance of private jobs. Although some people like them because of better facilities in private jobs, but today we will tell you about some of the government jobs that you would like to get a government job. There are some facilities for government jobs that prove that the government job is the safest and the best.
1. Office Timing : No need to stop after office timings – In private jobs, due to the burden of work, too much work is done by stopping the office time, but the government job seekers are far from these difficulties. There is no pressure on government employees to stop till office hours.
2. Good Salary : Better salary packages from MNC companies – Although increment in private jobs is more than government jobs, but what incentives and salary allowances are received in government jobs, the salary package of government servant is better than many MNC companies. .
3. Working In Abroad : A respectable job, especially if you are serving here from abroad – many government departments often posting abroad to their employees in connection with work and the cost of eating the employee’s living there arises only by government and allowances. Those all facilities meet according to the foreign country. Representing your country abroad is a respectable job in itself.
4. Vacation Facility : In the private job you do not get easily holidays to go somewhere but you get a holiday on every festival in the government job & can get leave easily, and you also have the right to take a limited leave for medical, maternity and so on. Along with that, you can take limited leave by cutting your paycheck.
5. Medical Facility : Your medical expenditure is fully borne by the government. The government carries all the medical expenses of the government employees, whereas in the private job it does not happen.
6. Accommodation Facility : Many Government companies give housing facility for many posts , while in general private companies do not have such facilities.
7. Salaries Even After Retirement : You will hardly find a private company that gives pension to an employee after leaving the job, while the biggest benefit of govt job is that pension is received even after retirement so that someone in old age do not have to depend on others.
8. Loan is easily available : Any institution or bank easily lends to the government employees because the full record of the government job is clear and their full identity can be obtained.
There are many government sector where you can good salary & benefit of many facilities. For Getting more information all about sector govt jobs, you should keep in touch with us. In this page we will update daily released banks, railway, PSC, SSC, UPSC, Police and more jobs information with brief details. On the base of this you will be able to apply for the job easily.