ITBP Recruitment: 15 Assistant Sub-Inspector Post– Last Date 25 September 2018
ITBP Recruitment 2018: Assistant Sub-Inspector Post
Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Sub-Inspector.
Total Posts: 15
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist): 10 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Lab Technician): 05 Posts
Age Limit: As per rules.
Application fee: General(UR)/ OBC category have to pay Rs. 100/- through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. No fee for SC, ST and Ex-servicemen.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist): Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy OR 12th Exam Pass and Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Lab Technician): B.Sc. in Laboratory Technician OR 12th Exam Pass and Diploma in Laboratory Technician.
Pay Scale: Rs. 29200 – 92300/- (Level 7)
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online by Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
Selection process: Through Written test
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-August-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25-Sept-2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification
|Detail Advertisement Link||http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19143_4_1819b.pdf|