ISRO Recruitment 2018: 205 Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice Post
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) invites Applications from eligible candidates for the post of Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice Post.
- Job Location : Mahendragiri (Tamil Nadu)
Total Posts: 205
Name of the Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice: 41 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 59 Posts
- Trade Apprentice: 105 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Engineering/Technology Degree in the respective disciplines.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering/Technology in the respective disciplines with First Class
- Trade Apprentice: SSLC Pass and ITI in respective Trade from NCVT with NTC
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.5000/-pm
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.3542/-pm
- Trade Apprentice: Rs.7200/-pm
Age Limit as on mentioned date: 35 years
Selection Process : Through Written Test & Skill Test.
Application Fee: No fee
How to Apply : Download Application Form
Interested candidates may attend the Interview along with prescribed application form, Original & self attested copies of the certificates regarding Date of Birth, Qualification, Reservation (if any), Previous Experience etc. at the given venue.
- Date of Interview for Graduate Apprentice: 29 September 2018
- Date of Interview for Technician Apprentice: 06 October 2018
- Date of Interview for Trade Apprentice: 13 October 2018
- Walk-in Venue: ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://www.iprc.gov.in/Apprentice/Advertisement.html