Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018: Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Batch Posts
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Batch.
Indian Coast Guard invites applications form eligible male candidates for the posts of Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Batch.
Total Vacancies: Not Specified
Name of the Posts:Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Batch
Age Limit :
- General Duty Male /General Duty (SSA) Female : Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA) (Male and Female):Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun
- Law (Male and Female):Born between 01Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998
- General Duty Male /General Duty (SSA) Female : Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60%marks and Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA) (Male and Female): 12th pass(Physics and
math) with 60% marks and holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by (DGCA).
- Law (Male and Female): A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university
Pay Scale: 56100/- Level -10
Selection Process : Through Preliminary Exam & Personality test.
Application Fee : No Fee
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and Interested candidates apply online by visiting official website at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 18 November 2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 30 November 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/