Indian Bank Recruitment 2018: 417 Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Post
Indian Bank invites Applications from eligible candidates for the post of 417 Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Posts.
Total Posts: 417 Posts
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer (PGDBF)
Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Pay Scale: JMGS I
Age Limit as on 01.08.2018 : 20 to 30 years
Selection Process : Through Preliminary and Main Examination & Interview.
Job Location : All India
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: 100/-
- For all others: 600/-
Candidates should pay Pay Examination fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply : Apply Online
Interested candidates should apply Online through official Website at http://www.indianbank.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01 August 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 27 August 2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary : 06 October 2018
- Online Examination – Main : 04 November 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.indianbank.in/