IIMR Recruitment 2019: 10 Technician, Assistant & LDC Posts
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Recruitment 2019: 10 Technician, Assistant & LDC Posts
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of 10 Technician, Assistant & LDC Posts.
Total Posts: 10
Name of the Post:
- Technician (Field / Farm): 04 Posts
- Assistant: 03 Posts
- LDC: 03 Posts
Age Limit (As on 14.03.2019):
- Technician (Field / Farm): 30 years
- Assistant: 20 to 27 years
- LDC: 18 to 27 years
- Technician (Field / Farm): Matriculate pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Assistant: Graduate from a recognized University.
- LDC: 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and A typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15000/-pm
Selection Process : Through Written Test.
Location : Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Application Fee :
- For Gen/OBC: 300/-
- For SC/ST/PH/ Women candidates: No Fee
Candidates should make the Payment of Examination fee through D.D drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit IIMR, Hyderabad” payable at State Bank of India, Hyderabad.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates should apply in completed application form in all manners along with self-attested copies of certificates, marks-sheets, caste certificate in the prescribed proforma, and other certificates send to the Director, ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 14 March 2019
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://iimr.res.in/documents/jobs