IGNOU Admission 2019: Online Application Start For the January Session
For the January 2019 session, IGNOU has started the process of online application. Students will be able to apply for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma and Certificates program by December 31, 2018.
Let me tell you that IGNOU is the largest open university in the country and provides students the opportunity to do many courses in distance mode. IGNOU provides undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate courses through its 21 schools.
How To Apply :
1. Visit the official website of IGNOU www.ignou.ac.in
2. Click on the online admissions link for the January 2019 session
3. Click the Register Yourself link
4. Complete the application form and upload the relevant document
5. Submit Application Fee in Online Mode
6. After the application form is submitted, a acknowledgement slip will be generated. Save it for future use and take a print out of it.
Before starting the application process, make sure that you have a photo scanned by the following documents less than 100 KB.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Copy of age proof
- Required Educational Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Copy of caste certificate (when SC / ST / OBC class)
- BPL certificate when it comes from below poverty line
- Students will also have to pay the registration fee of 400 rupees along with the application form.