IGMC Shimla Recruitment 2017: 10 Field Worker, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy
IGMC Recruitment 2017: Field Worker, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy
Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) Shimla invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Field Worker, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy.
Total Posts: 06
Name of the Posts:
- Field Worker: 04 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
Age Limit : Between 18 to 30 years for Social worker and 28 years for Data Entry Operator.
- For Field Worker : 10+2 with Science Subjects from any recognised Board of School Education.
- For Data Entry Operator : Graduate from a any recognised University or One Year Diploma in Computer Application from any recognised University/ Institute.
- Field Worker: Rs. 16560/- or Rs. 10000/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 16179/- or Rs. 14000/-
Selection Process :Through Interview/ Written/ Oral test
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents to the Principal Office of IGMC Shilma. Candidates ma attend walk-in along with all enclosures at given venue.
- Date of Walk-in: 06.10.2017 at 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview : The Committee Room of Indra Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://www.igmcshimla.org/PDF/Walk-in-interview