ICMR Recruitment 2018: 05 Consultant, Scientist-C, Scientist-D, & Research Assistant Post Post
ICMR Recruitment Notification 2018: Consultant, Scientist-C, Scientist-D, & Research Assistant Post
National Jalma Institute for Leprosy & Other Mycobacterial Diseases invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates for the post of Consultant, Scientist-C, Scientist-D, & Research Assistant on temporary basis and will be initially for a period of one year..
Total Posts: 05
Name of the Post:
- Consultant: 1 Post
- Scientist-D: 1 Post
- Scientist-C: 2 Post
- Research Assistant: 1 Post
- Consultant: Not more than 70 years
- Scientist-D: Not more than 45 years. Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per
- Scientist-C: Not more than 40 years. Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per
- Research Assistant: Not more than 30 years. Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per
- Consultant: Professionals with MD or Ph.D in Life Sciences/Bio Sciences or relevant subject
from a recognized University and publish papers. OR Retired Government employee with requisite educational qualification drawing pay in the Pay Band Rs.15600-39100 +Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- at the time of retirement and having adequate working experience in the required field.
- Scientist-D: Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with five year R&D/teaching experience in the mental health and related discipline from recognized university. OR Post graduate diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with six years R&D/teaching experience in the mental health and related discipline from recognized university. OR MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized university with 8 years R&D/teaching experience in the mental health and related discipline after MBBS Degree.
- Scientist-C: 1st Class Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university in Computer Science with 4 years R&D/Teaching experience. OR 2nd Class M.Sc.+Ph.D degree from a recognized university in Computer Science with 4 years R&D/Teaching experience and related discipline after M.Sc. + Ph.D. OR B.E. (Computer Science)/B.Tech (Computer Science) from a recognized University with 6 years of experience or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Research Assistant: Graduate in science/relevant subjects from a recognized University with 3 years of work experience from a recognized institution. OR Master Degree in the relevant subject or related Discipline.
- Consultant: Rs.1,00,000/-p.m.
- Scientist-D:Rs.67,000/- pm + HRA
- Scientist-C: Rs.48,000/- p.m. +HRA
- Research Assistant: Rs.31,000/- pm
Selection Process: Through Written test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates should send prescribed application form along with Documentary proof of Date of Birth (10th Mark sheet), Copy Of All Educational Qualification certificates, Experience certificate from previous and current employer, Scanned copy of signature (in JPEG format), Scanned copy of passport size photograph (in JPEG format) to email@example.com. .
- Date of Walk-in: 19th November, 2018
- Venue of Walk-in: INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110029
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://www.icmr.nic.in