HSSC Group D Exam Syllabus & Pattern
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued the Admit Card of Group D Examination on November 10 and 11, if you are also preparing these Examinations of Group D, then you must know the complete examination of the first exam as the complete exam, This will come on the basis of the syllabus. Here we are telling you what will be the pattern and syllabus of the Examination of HSSC Group D.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written examination which will be of 90 marks whereas 10 points will be given on the basis of experience. Look At Below
- Questions would be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- 90 Marks will be given for written Test.
- 10 Marks will be given for Socio-Economical & Experience.
Written Examination will be of 100 marks in which 90 Multiple Choice Questions will be available. Below we are talking about the Exam pattern.
- Section I : General Awareness Reasoning, Maths, Science, English and Hindi : 75% Marks
- Section II : History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Economics, Culture Etc of Haryana : 25% Marks
Total number of marks will given 90.
Examine Last Year Paper:
To get success in the HSSC Group D exam, you must also look at the syllabus this time, and see the previous HSSC exam paper. This will help you understand the pattern well. You must at least read the last 5 years of papers and read it.