HPSC Recruitment: 107 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancy – Last Date 30 September 2018
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch).
Total Vacancy: 107
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch)
Age Limit As on 30.09.2018:
- Between 21 to 42 years.
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/BC-A of Haryana state only candidates, 05 years for PH DESM (Gen.) candidates, 10 years for SC and BC-A Category candidate of Haryana.
Education Qualification: Degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and
approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Pay Scale:Rs.27700 – 44770/-
- For Male Gen/Reserved Other State Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For All Female Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP (Gen.)/ ESM Candidates of Haryana only: Rs. 250/-
- For PH : Nill
Candidates should make the payment of fee through online mode via Net Banking or Credit/Debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online with the help of HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in. Candidates shall take print Out & send this along with relevant document to the Office of the Haryana Public Service Commission.
Selection Process: Through Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview.
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 30 Sept 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification
|Detail Advertisement Link||http://hpsc.gov.in/Instructions/2018/Instructions_HCSJD_29.08.2018.pdf|