High Court Allahabad Recruitment: Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Exam Syllabus, Pattern and Eligibility Criteria
Scheme of the Examination for Assistant Review Officer (ARO)
- The Examination will be Written Objective Type OMR Sheet (offline).
- There will be two stages of examination
- Objective Type OMR Sheet & Computer Knowledge Test
- There shall be no Negative marking in objective type test.
UPSSSC Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Written Exam Pattern:
Stage No. of Questions Marks Time
Stage-I (Objective Type Test) 200 Questions 200 Marks 02 Hours & 30 Minutes
Stage-II (Computer Knowledge Test) NA 50 Marks 15 Minutes
- Minimum Marks have to passed in Computer Knowledge Test is 17 marks.
- No interview shall be held for selection.
Syllabus For Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Written Exam:
- Stage-I (Objective Type Test)
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Population, Ecology and Urbanisation (in India Context)
- World Geography & Geography and
- Resources of India
- Current National and International
- Important Events
- General Intelligentsia
- Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and Social Traditions of
- Uttar Pradesh
- Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation Level
- Elementary Knowledge of Computers
Stage-II (Computer Knowledge Test):
Computer Knowledge Test that is Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation. Candidates shall be provided a text in english of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging performance of the candidate on computer
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Educational Institution established by law in India or recognized qualification equivalent and Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science from a recognized institution / University, or ‘O’ Level Certificate awarded by DOEACC Society, or CCC Certificate in Computer Science from recognized institute.