Haryana PSC Recruitment 2018: 300 Civil Judge, HCS, DSP, ETO, District Attorney & Various Posts
HPSC Recruitment 2018
HPSC aka Haryana Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 283 Civil Judge (Junior Division), HCS, DSP, ETO & Various Posts. Required Qualification, age limit & other information are given below…
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch)|
|No Of HPSC Vacancy||107|
|Pay Scale||27700 – 44770/-|
|Age Limit||21 to 42 years|
|HPSC Job Location||Haryana|
Haryana PSC Recruitment 2018: 160 HCS, DSP, ETO, District Attorney, & Various Posts
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of 166 HCS, DSP, ETO & Various Posts.
Total Vacancy: 166
Name of the Post:
- HCS (Ex. Br.}: 48 Posts
- ‘A’ Class Tehsildar : 18 Posts
- Astt. Excise & Taxation Officer : 44 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer : 19 Posts
- Asstt. Employment Officer : 05 Posts
- Between 21 to 42 years.
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC Category of Haryana and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates of Haryana.
- HCS (Ex. Br.}: Rs. 56,100 (FPL-10 ) Rs. 39100 +GP Rs. 5400
- ‘A’ Class Tehsildar : In the level 09 of HCS (Pay) Rules, 2016
- Astt. Excise & Taxation Officer : Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Rs. 4,600
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer : Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Rs. 4,600
- Asstt. Employment Officer : HCS Revised Pay Rules 2016 level 7 schedule-I of Pay matrix
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – 34800/-+ GP Rs.4600/-
Selection Process: Through Written Test & Interview.
- For For Male candidates of General category· including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana & all reserved cateogries of other states: Rs. 1000/-
- For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only & All reserved categories of other States : Rs. 250/-
- For Male & Female candidates of SC / B¢ -A/ BC-B/ ESM categories of Haryana only: Rs. 250/-
- For all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disabilicy) of Haryana only : Nill
Candidates should make the payment of fee through online mode via Net Banking or Credit/Debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online with the help of HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in. Candidates shall take print Out & send this along with relevant document to the Office of the Haryana Public Service Commission.
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 04 Sep 2018 til 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 04 Sep 2018 til 12:00 PM
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://hpsc.gov.in/Instructions
About Haryana PSC
Public Service Commissions, in cooperation at the Union & at State level, are among the supremevital Public Institutions with extensivecivilizations have have served sound. The founding of this Institute had its source in the past of Indian nationalism & the determinedrequest of the leaders of self-determination movement for liberal Indianisation of Civil Service below British Raj. The Montagu-Chelmsford Report acknowledged in opinion of the demand for Indianisation of the upper civil services &consequently anendowment for this was prepared in the Govt. of India Act. The Public Service Commission of the Nation was established on 1st October in the year 1926 below the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker.
The 1stCommission at the district level was the Madras Service Commission recognized in the year 1930 beneath a 1929 Act of the Madras administration. The Govt. of India Act in the year 1935 providing the formation of a Public Service Commission for respectively Province. Consequently, below the 1935 Act 7 Public Service Commissions were recognized in the year1937 for the provinces of Assam, Bengal, Bombay and Sindh, Central Provinces, Bihar and Orissa, Madras, Punjab and the United Provinces. AllState Public Service Commissiontogether with the inheritors of the mature Provincial Public Service Commission’s came to be recognizedonce the restructuring of States was done after independence. The State of Haryana came into being below the provisions of Punjab Re-Organization Act in the year.
Suitablecontenders can apply online thru portal www.hpsc.gov.in and hard copy should to send of their application form with all copies of official document and two passport size photos for admittance to the exams.