Federal Bank Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For PO & Clerks Post
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2018: Specialist Officer (Trade Finance) Post
- Federal Bank Notification 2018 Vacancies For Probationary Officers & Clerk Post
Federal Bank invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Probationary Officers & Clerk Posts.
Total Posts: Not Mentioned
Name of the Post:
- Probationary Officers
Age Limit: Maximum 26 years for PO & 24 years for Clerk.
- Probationary Officers: Master Degree in any Stream with 60% Marks and 60% in Class 10th and 12th.
- Clerk: Bachelor Degree in Science Stream with 55% Marks Or Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 50% Marks and 60% Marks in Class 10th and 12th.
- Probationary Officers: Rs. 23,700/- PM
- Clerk: Rs. 13,075/-pm
Application Fee : General/Other Candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- SC/ST category candidates will pay Rs. 350/- for PO post; General/Other Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- SC/ST category candidates will pay Rs. 250/- through Online mode by using using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking.
Selection Process: Through Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online with the help of www.federalbank.co.in website.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14-Aug-2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27-Aug-2018
- Date of Test (tentative): 09-Sept-2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.federalbank.co.in/documents/
Federal Bank invites application for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Officer (Trade Finance)
Name of the Posts:
- Officers (Scale I)
Age Limit as on 01.07.2017: 24 years for Clerks & 26 years for Officers
- Officers (Scale I): Rs. 11765-31540/-
- Clerks: Rs. 23700-42020/-
- Officers (Scale I) : Candidates should have Post Graduated in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or other institutions
- Clerks : Candidates should have Graduated with minimum 55% marks for Science discipline and minimum 50% marks for other streams from any recognized university or other institutions
Selection Process: Through Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online mode only with the help of website www.federalbank.co.in.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23-August-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04-Sept-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit Federal Bank Recruitment