DRDO Recruitment GTRE 2018: 150 Apprentice Post– Last Date 14 September 2018
DRDO Recruitment 2018: Apprentice Post
Gas Turbine Research Establishment, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Apprentice.
Job Location : GTRE, DRDO, Post Box No. 9302, C.V. Raman Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Total Vacancies: 150
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent): 90 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice Trainee: 30 Posts
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: 30 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent): Degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainee:Diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/ by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/ she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees:A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education. A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate.
Age Limit as on 14.09.2018: 18 to 27 years
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent): Rs. 4984/- Per month
- Diploma Apprentice Trainee: Rs. 3542/- Per month
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: 90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-skilled workmen as fixed by latest Karnataka Govt.Gazette Notification
Application Fee: No Fee
Location : All India
How To Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates should apply online by visiting official website at www.drdo.gov.in
Selection Process: Through screening test/ Interview.
Important Dates to Apply:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 03-Sept-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application form:14-Sept-2018
- Publishing of shortlisted candidates for interview/written test in DRDO website: 18-Sept-2018
- Date of Written test/interviews- for ITI apprenticeship: 25-Sept-2018
- Date of Written test/interviews – for Diploma apprenticeship: 26-Sept-2018
- Date of written test – for Graduate apprenticeship (if conducted): 08-Oct-2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification
|Detail Advertisement Link||https://rac.gov.in/cgibin/2018/advt_gtre_apprentice/public/pdf/advt_gtre_apprentice|
|Apply Online 03 Sep 2018*||https://rac.gov.in/cgibin/2018/advt_gtre_apprentice/|
DRDO Recruitment 2018: Scientist B Post
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of of Scientist B.
Total Vacancies: 19
Post Name: Scientist B
Educational Qualification: At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years
Pay Scale: Rs.80000/- pm
Selection Process: Through written test & personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates.
How To Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.rac.gov.in.
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-June-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: Within 21 days
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://drdo.gov.in/