DMHFW Recruitment 2018: 1257 Assistant Radiographer, Laboratory Assistant
DMHFW Recruitment 2018 Vacancies For Assistant Radiographer, Laboratory Assistant
Directorate of Medical, Health & Family Welfare (DMHFW), Rajasthan invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates for Assistant Radiographer, Laboratory Assistant.
Total Posts: 1257 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Radiographer (Scheduled Area): 100 Posts
- Assistant Radiographer (Non-Scheduled Area): 1157 Posts
Age Limit As on 01.01.2019 : 18 to 40 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Sr Secondary with Biology or Mathematics or its equivalent and Radiography course passed.
Pay Scale: Rs. 18500/- Pay-Matrix Level-8
Location : Rajasthan
Selection Process: Would Depend On Academic Merit.
- For General/ Other State Candidates : Rs.500/-
- For OBC/ MBC/ SC/ ST Candidates : Rs.300/-
- For PWD: Rs. 250/-
Candidates are eligible to make the payment of fee through E-Mitra/kiosk/ Jan Seva Kentra. Rs. 50/- application charge will be extra.
How to Apply: For the recruitment, applicants should apply through all E-Mitra/ kiosk/ Jan Seva Kentra of Rajasthan State.
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 29-May-2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 28-June-2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification
- Detail Advertisement Link for Schedule Area: http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/219%20Dt.25.05.2018%20Website.pdf
- for Non Schedule Area: http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/216%20Dt.25.05.2018%20Website.pdf