DFCCIL Recruitment 2018: 1584 Executive, Junior Executive, MTS & Works Engineer Posts
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018: 12 Works Engineer Posts
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates for the post of 12 Works Engineer Vacancy.
Job Location: All India
Total Posts: 12
Name of the Posts: Works Engineer
Age Limit: Between 18 to 35 years
Pay Scale: 40000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering.
Selection Process : Through Interview.
Application Fee : No Fee
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates should attend interview along with prescribed application form enclosing there in self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents at the time of given venue on mentioned date.
- Date of Interview: 17, 24 & 28 August 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://dfccil.gov.in/
DFCCIL Recruitment – 1572 Executive, Junior Executive & MTS Vacancy – Last Date 31 August 2018
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates for the post of 1572 Executive, Junior Executive & MTS Vacancy.
Job Location: All India
Total Posts: 1572
Name of the Posts:
- Executive: 327 Posts
- Junior Executives: 349 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 896 Posts
Age Limit: Between 18 to 33 years
- Executive: Rs. 12,600 – 32,500/-
- Junior Executives: Rs. 10,000 – 25,000/-
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs. 6,000 – 12,000/-
- Executive: Graduation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate. & Diploma # (3 years) in relevant subject.
- Junior Executives: Matriculation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02(two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of relevant subject.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Matriculation plus minimum one year duration Course completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT with not less than 60% mark in aggregate in ITI.
Selection Process : Through Computer Based Test, PET, Medical test.
Application Fee :
- Executive (Gen/OBC): Rs. 900/-
- Jr. Executive (UR/OBC): Rs. 700/-
- MTS/ Unskilled (UR/OBC): Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex.Servicemen candidates: Nil
Candidates should make the payment of fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates should apply by visiting official website http://dfccil.gov.in/
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 01 August 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31 August 2018
- Exam Date: 01 to 05 Oct 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://dfccil.gov.in/upload/Advt.1-18.pdf
Dedicated Freight Corridor of India Limited, DFCCIL
The Government of India, Ministry of Railway runs company named Dedicated Freight Corridor of India Limited (DFCCIL). DFCCIL was registered on October 2006 under the Companies Act 1956.
Ministry of Railways is making a Dedicated Freight Corridor DFC for about 3300 km long routes. Funded by strong Fundaments and creditable growth in past couple of year, the impressive growth in the Indian Economy is self-confident to grow at a prenominal pace. This is only possible due to higher freight Vol. The mission is to create better market share in the field of freight Corridor.
Indian Railway is linked on the 4 side of the Metros known as the Golden Quadrilateral. The funding for the freight corridors was done by Japanese Government. This headed to the launch of Dedicated Freight Corridor of India Limited (DFCCIL).
There are two corridors sanctioned:
- Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor
- Western Dedication Freight Corridor
The Western Dedicated Freight Corridor work is under process and it links two important cities i.e. Delhi and Mumbai.
The Western Dedicated Freight Corridor covers 4 states of India.
These four states are further divided into multiple sections.
The Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor work in approved during the Rail Budget in 2014-2015.
The Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor Cover 5 states of India
- West Bengal
The main objective of Dedicated Freight Corridor of India Limited (DFCCIL) is to give customized logistic services. Increase the high productivity of freight in terms of operations. DFCCIL want to introduce high end technology.