Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: 16 Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts
Delhi Postal Circle invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates as 16 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Postal Divisions, RMS Divisions in Delhi Postal Circle.
Total Posts: 16 Vacancies (UR : 09 Posts, OBC : 04 Posts, SC : 02 Posts,ST : 01 Post)
Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevaks
Age Limit as on 08-05-2017:
- Minimum 18 and maximum 40 years
- Age Relaxation applicable SC & ST Category 5 years & OBC-NCL Category 3 years
Educational Qualification : Candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
Selection Process : Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee :
OC/OBC Male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment.
There is no fee for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://indiapost.gov.in OR http://www.appost.in/gdsonline.
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 08-April-2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 31-May-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016: 66 Postal /Sorting Assistant, Postman & MTS Posts
Delhi Postal Circle, invites Applications for the post of Postal /Sorting Assistant, Postman & MTS under Sports Quota for the Direct Recruitment in Post Office or Railway Mail Offices .
Total Posts:66 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Postal /Sorting Assistant: 23 Posts
- Postman: 28 Posts
- MTS: 15 Posts
Age Limit as on 24-August-2016: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years For Postal/Sorting Assistant/Postman & Maximum 25 years for MTS.
- Postman: Matriculation from a recognized board or University.
- For Postal/Sorting Assistant : 10+2 pased or 12th class pass from recognized University/ Board of School Education, Board of Secondary Education.
- For MTS : Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board.
- Postal /Sorting Assistant, Postman: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/-
- MTS: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/-
Application Fees: Candidates will have to pay Rs 100/- in shape of Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, in favour of “Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle” payable at the Post Office “New Delhi GPO, New Delhi-110001”.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photo copies of Certificates and documents, 2 latest identical Pass Port Size Photographs, IPO send by Registered / Speed post to Assistant Director (R&E), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan New Delhi-110001.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application: 24-August-2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.indiapost.gov.in/pdf/fileuploads/Sports_%20notification_Delhi_Circle_15072016.pdf