CSMCRI Recruitment 2019: 25 Project Assistant Posts
CSMCRI Recruitment Notification 2019: 25 Project Assistant Posts
CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of 25 Project Assistant
Total Posts: 25 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Project Assistant level-I: 05 Posts
- Project Assistant level-II: 19 Posts
- Project Assistant level-III: 01 Posts
Age Limit (As on 13.02.2019):
- Project Assistant level-I: 28 years
- Project Assistant level-II: 30 years
- Project Assistant level-III: 35 years
- Project Assistant level-I: B.Sc. Chemistry or Diploma in Fabrication/Civil Engineering.
- Project Assistant level-II: M.Sc. in Chemistry or B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil/Mechanical/Chemical/Environmental Engineering
- Project Assistant level-III: M.Sc. Biotechnology /Marine Biotechnology / Micro Biology.
- Project Assistant level-I: 15000/- (Per Month)
- Project Assistant level-II: 25000/- (Per Month)
- Project Assistant level-III: 28000/- (Per Month
Location : Bhavnagar (Gujarat)
Selection Process: Through Screening test followed by Personal Interview.
Application Fee : No Fee
How to Apply: Download Application Form
Eligible and interested candidates may appear Interview along with prescribed application form, original certificates along with their attested photocopies and a passport size photograph at the time of given venue on mentioned date.
- Date Of Interview: 13 February 2019 at 09.15 AM
- Venue of Interview : Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G B Marg, Bhavnagar-364002.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.csmcri.org/Pages/Jobs/Job
About Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
The establishment of Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute was started up in the year 1954 on 10th April. It is truly considered as the part laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. During the year 1954 it was inaugurated by Jawahar Lal Nehru. The main goal of the Institute is to work hard with the partnership to provide the knowledge about the sea water, solar power and coastland wasteland etc.
In India there a good possibility of achieving the top quality salt when compare with the other country. As is famous, in addition to be a vital thing of food items, salt is a significant components for the production of a number of weighty chemical substances for example soda ash, caustic soda as well as chlorine. Apart from, salt is needed in food developing companies, for example fish healing, meat packaging, milk products and even fruit and vegetable canning. It was seen that India was very famous importer before the independence as there was not enough salt to meet the demand. After the independence our nation has started facing the problem with the shortage of salt. Finally it was decided to introduce a committee.
By keeping in this mind Council of Scientific and Research has established Salt Research committee. This organization was later become to known as Heavy Chemicals committee. There are many openings coming with this organization and really has a great growth and production. The eligibility is according the various posts in the Institute. The interested and eligible candidates who like to work in this field can apply for this job and make the best future ahead.