CSIR UGC NET Result Announced For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lectureship
CSIR UGC NET June 2018 results have been released by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). You can see the result on the CSIR website at www.csirhrdg.res.in. This exam was organized for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship on 17 June 2018. Fellowship will be effective from 1 January 2019.
- You can also see the result by clicking on this direct link: http://csirhrdg.res.in
CSIR organizes UGC Net Examination twice a year. The examination held in June was taken in two sessions, the first session was from 9 am to 12 pm, while the second session was from 2 pm to 5 pm. 1991 applicants have qualified for JRF (NET). There are 15 Candidates qualifying for JRF (NET) UGC. The total number of applicants for lecturership is 3756.
How To Check CSIR UGC NET Result :
1. Go to CSIR’s official website csirhrdg.res.in.
2. Click ‘JOINT CSIR-UGC NET Exam June 2018 RESULT’ in the column of results on homepage.
3. Clicking on this will open a PDF file.
4. Enter your roll number by typing Ctrl + F in this PDF file.