CMAT 2019 Registration Date Has Extended Till 7th December – Apply Now
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the date of registration for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT). It was the last date for registration on November 30, but now it has been increased to 7 December 2018. Applicants can apply on December 7 at 11.50 hours. The last date for downloading online scanned image is upto 11.50 pm on December 8 and the last date for payment of fees has also been done on December 8. If you also want to apply for CAT, you can apply by visiting the National Testing Agency website at www.nta.ac.in.
Let us tell you that the registration process for the Common Management Admission Test has started from November 1, 2018. This test will be in two shift, the first shift will be from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, while the second shift will be from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. In addition to the Common Management Test, the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 (GPAT-2019) will also be held on the same day. This test will be held in the evening shift only from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
Process To Apply Through Official Website :
1. Visit the NTA’s official website www.nta.ac.in
2. On the Home page, click on the Management tab.
3. Now click on the link below CMAT Website and Registration.
4. Click on this link and a new window will open. Click on Fill Application Form below.
5. Now click Apply on the bottom of the New Candidate section in the new window.
6. A new page will open when clicked, and where the examination details will be. Click on Proceed’s button at the bottom.
7. Now enter all your information in new windows.