CEWACOR Recruitment 2019: 571 Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Superintendent & Other Posts
CEWACOR Notification 2019 Vacancies For 571 Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Superintendent & Other Posts
Central Warehousing Corporation invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of 571 Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Superintendent & Other Posts.
Total Posts: 571 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Technical Assistant: 238 Posts
- Junior Superintendent: 155 Posts
- Hindi Translator: 03 Posts
- Superintendent (General): 88 Posts
- Accountant: 28 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 28 Posts
- Management Trainee (General): 30 Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical): 01 Posts
Age Limit (As on 16.03.2019) : Minimum 18 and Maximum 30 Years
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Junior Superintendent: Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institution.
- Hindi Translator: Master’s degree of a recognised University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the degree level.
- Superintendent (General): Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institution.
- Accountant: B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants.
- Assistant Engineer: A Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering.
- Management Trainee (General): Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognised.
- Management Trainee (Technical): 1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or MicroBiology or Bio-Chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University.
Pay Scale :
- Junior Technical Assistant: 10500-28690/-(S-9)
- Junior Superintendent: 11200 – 30600/- (S-11)
- Hindi Translator: 11200 – 30600/- (S-11)
- Superintendent (General): 40000 – 140000/- (E-1)
- Accountant: 40000 – 140000/- (E-1)
- Assistant Engineer: 40000 – 140000/- (E-1)
- Management Trainee (General): 50000 – 160000/- (E-2)
- Management Trainee (Technical): 50000 – 160000/- (E-2)
Selection Process: Through Online Test & Document Verification.
Location: All India
Application Fee :
- For GEN/OBC category: 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates: 300/-
Candidates should make the payment of Examination fee through online.
How to Apply : Apply Online
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online by visiting official website at www.cewacor.nic.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16 March 2019
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://cewacor.nic.in/Docs/rect_
About Central Warehousing Corporation:
Central Warehousing Corporationin short known as CWC is a public sector undertaking founded in the year 1957. The Headquarters of Central Warehousing Corporation is at New Delhi and is serving entire India via its operations.Central Warehousing Corporation is a major player in the field of logistic services and is offering its services to various sector, mainly agricultural sector. There are more than 472 warehouses working under the ownership of Central Warehousing Corporation and has got the storage capacity of 11.8 million tonnes in total.
The various activities of Central Warehousing Corporation includes food grain warehouses, industrial warehousing, container freight stations, inland clearance depots, custom bonded warehouses, and air cargo complexes. Apart from the said services, CWC offers its services to various other operational aspects of many industries also. The major services provided are clearing & forwarding, procurement & distribution, handling &transportation, disinfestation services, fumigation services and other related services. Alongside CWC is providing consultancy services as well.
Central Warehousing Corporation has got 8 Regional Offices located in capitals of major states in the country. There are 4 construction Cells also such as Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai.The major Services offered by Central Warehousing Corporation are Storage, ICD/CFS Services, Bond Facility, Air Cargo Operations, Container Train Operations, Integrated Check Post Terminal, Pest Control Services and Farmers Extension Services.
Dr. C.V. Ananda Bose is the Chairman and Mr. Harpreet Singh is the Managing Director of Central Warehousing Corporation. Being one of the largest player in the logistic field CWC requires quality oriented candidates for filling its various positions arising across India every year.Interested may refer the official website of CWC for updated notifications.