CCL Recruitment 2018: 760 Trade Apprentice Posts
CCL Recruitment 2018: Vacancies For 760 Trade Apprentice Posts
Central Coalfields Limited, Ranchi,invites application for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of 760 Trade Apprentice.
No Of Vacancies: 760 Posts
Location: Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Name of the Posts:
- Fitter: 145 Posts
- Welder: 75 Posts
- Electrician: 180 Posts
- Mechanic Auto Mobile Electronics: 75 Posts
- Mechanic( Repair & Maintance of Heavy Vehicle): 75 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 100 Posts
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic: 60 Posts
- Machinist: 25 Posts
- Turner: 25 Posts
Age Limit As on 15.11.2018: Between 18 years to 30 years
Pay Scale:As Per Rules of CCL
- Fitter: Candidates should have passed 10th Class, ITI (Fitter).
- Welder: Candidates should have passed 8th Class, ITI (Welder).
- Electrician: Candidates should have passed 10th Class, ITI (Electrician).
- Mechanic Auto Mobile Electronics: Candidates should have passed ITI in MechanicAuto Electronics.
- Mechanic( Repair & Maintance of Heavy Vehicle): Candidates should have degree of ITI (Relevant Trades).
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: Candidates should have degree of ITI in respective trade.
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic: Candidates should have degree of ITI in plumbing.
- Machinist/Turner: Candidates should have degree of ITI in respective Trade
Application Fee: No Fee
Selection Process: Through Merit.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online with the help of website www.ccl.gov.in.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 29 October 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 15 November 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit CCL Recruitment
About Central Coalfields Limited
For the duration of 2009-10, coal making business touched its uppermost number of 47.08 million tones, with net worth of 2644 crore INR against a paid wealth of 940 crore INR. Central Coalfields Limited is a Category-I Mini-Ratna Company ever since 2007. Central Coalfields Limitedwas shaped in the year 1975, formerly namedas National Coal Development Corporation Ltd. was one of the five companies of Coal India Ltd. which was the first holding business for coal in the nation.
The CMAL, with its thirdunion sustained up to November 1975 when it was give another name as Coal India Limited (CIL) following the judgement of Govt. of India to reorganize the coal industry. The Central Division of CMAL derived to be known as Central Coalfields Limited and befitted a single business with the prominence of a subsidiary of CIL, which turn out to be the holding company.
National Coal Development Corporation Ltd. (NCDC) was regularizedin October, 1956 as Government Company in carrying out of the Industrialized Policy Resolutions of 1948 and 1956 of the Government of India. With steady increase in the demand of coal due to ordering of new power plants and expansion of other coal-based trades during Fourth Five Year Plan.
Applications are selected from officers retired in the rank of General Manager, whointent to work as Inquiring Authority (IA) for leading inquiry as per the Conduct Discipline and Appeal Rules of CIL against the managers of Central Coalfields Limited. Suggestion of application will not mechanicallyenable the applicant for empanelment of his designation as it will be completed only through a procedure of selection.