Latest Bank Jobs 2019: Upcoming 2,01,165+Jobs Opening in Indian Banking Sector
Bank Jobs in India
Bank Jobs are the most promising and safest jobs in Indian employment sector. Banking sector has become one of the most chosen career choices by students these days considering various factors, benefits and career progression. There are many job opening coming up every year in public as well as private sector banks. Banking has become a career option of youth after completing plus two, never the less the old people are also trying to get in to banking jobs with the age relaxation factors in it.
Latest Bank Jobs/Vacancies & Bank Exams in India Updates 2018:
To Keep In Touch With All Banking Vacancies Notifications, you should subscribe free banking job alert service By subscribing free bank job alert. ===>>
List Of Some Government Bank: Official Website
Newly Bank Jobs Updates Daily :
|Bank Name||No of Post/Name||Last Date|
|TSCAB Recruitment||439 Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant Posts||05 January 2019|
|RBI Recruitment||61 Officers (Grade C) Posts||08 January 2019|
|NIACL Recruitment||Probationary Officer Posts||26 December 2018|
|South Indian Bank Recruitment||30 Management Trainee, Administrative Officer, IT Officer & Other Posts||16 Dec 2018|
|SBI Recruitment||39 Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) Posts||28 December 2018|
|BOB Recruitment||913 Specialist Officers Posts||26 Dec 2018|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment||Probationary Officers Posts||30 December 2018|
|Syndicate Bank Recruitment||113 Vacancies for Temporary Attenders & Temporary Part Time Sweepers Post||Will Update Soon|
|Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment||Junior Executive (Trainee) Posts||Will Update Soon|
|National Housing Bank Recruitment||18 Vacancies For Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager & Other Posts||Will Update Soon|
|KCC Bank Recruitment||AGM & Assistant Post||Will Update Soon|
|IDBI Bank Limited Recruitment||Apply Online For 111 DGM, AGM & Manager Grade ‘A’ Post||Will Update Soon|
|SVC Bank Recruitment||Customer Service Representative Post||Will Update Soon|
|Nainital Bank Ltd Recruitment||Security Officer Post||Will Update Soon|
|Vijaya Bank Recruitment||Apply Online For 06 Probationary Sr Manager & Chief Manager Posts||Will Update Soon|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||20 Vacancies For Assistant Vice President & Secretarial Officer Post||Will Update Soon|
|Federal Bank Recruitment||Apply Online For Specialist Officer (Trade Finance) Post||Will Update Soon|
Earlier days the banks were recruiting candidates for various position as their own. But now the entire recruitment in banking sector has been centralized by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection in India and the candidates passing out the examination of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection get the chance to go through various recruitment programmes in different nationalized as well as scheduled banks. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts common written test across our country to select suitable candidates for various banks in India.
The youth are more interested in banking career with various factors in it such as good pay, job safety, personal and professional balance, leaves, career progression etc. The main roles in a bank are Specialist Officer, Probationary Officer, clerks etc. and each category has its own nature in terms of work as well as the recruitment procedure.
All India Bank Exams:
- IBPS Recruitment : PSBs – CWE SPL-VIII (Specialist Officers) (Main Exam) – Exam Date 27/01/2019
- IBPS Recruitment : PSBs – CWE Clerks-VIII (Main Exam) – Exam Date 20/01/2019
- IBPS Recruitment : PSBs – CWE SPL-VIII (Specialist Officers) (Prelims Exam) – Exam Date 29 & 30/12/2018
- IBPS Recruitment : PSBs – CWE Clerks-VIII (Prelims Exam) – Exam Date 08, 09, 15 & 16/12/2018
- IBPS Recruitment : PSBs – CWE PO/MT-VIII (Probationary Officers) (Main Exam) – Exam Date 18/11/2018
- Indian Bank Recruitment : Probationary Officer (Mains Exam) – Exam Date 4/11/2018
- IBPS Recruitment : PSBs – CWE PO/MT-VIII (Probationary Officers) (Prelims Exam) – Exam Date 13, 14, 20 & 21/10/2018
- IBPS Recruitment : RRBs – CWE RRB-VII (Office Asst) (Main Exam) – Exam Date 7/10/2018
- Indian Bank Recruitment : Probationary Officer (Prilims Exam) – Exam Date 6/10/2018
- IBPS Recruitment : RRBs – CWE RRB-VII (Officers (Scale-I)) (Main Exam) – Exam Date 30/09/2018
- IBPS Recruitment : RRBs – CWE RRB-VII (Officers (Scale-II & III) (Single Exam) – Exam Date 30/09/2018
- Indian Bank Recruitment : Specialist Officers (Prelims Screening Test) – Exam Date 16/09/2018
- Federal Bank Recruitment : Clerk & Officer (Scale I) – Exam Date 9/9/2018
- IBPS Recruitment : Research Associate, Dy Manager & Law Officer – Exam Date 8/9/2018
- IBPS Recruitment : RRBs – CWE RRB-VII (Officers (Scale-I) & Office Asst) (Prelims Exam) – Exam Date 11, 12, 18, 19, 25/08/2018 & 01/09/2018
Upcoming Bank Jobs
Bank Jobs Notification
|Company Name||Name of The Post||Qualification||Release Date|
|IBPS||CWE SPL-VIII||Any Degree||Will Update Soon|
|SBI||PO||Any Degree||Will Update Soon|
|RBI||Assistant||Any Degree||Will Update Soon|
IBPS CWE VI (6) Exam Date Calendar 2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Examinations calendar for CWE-VI for the post of Bank PO, Clerk, RRBs Specialist Officer through IBPS exam 20117 & list of Participating Organizations.
List of Participating Bank & Organization: Andhra Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of India (BOI), Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), Central Bank of India, Canara Bank, Dena Bank, Corporation Bank, ECGC, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Union Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), UCO Bank, Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Vijaya Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, United Bank of India and more than 60 Regional Rural Banks that given below..
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Latest Police & Defense Jobs||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Latest Medical Jobs||Central University Jobs|
|Employment News||Teaching Jobs|
|UPSC Online||SSC Online|
Below are the criteria and qualification details for various positions in banks.
Criteria for Bank Jobs:-
The candidate who wish to apply for a bank job in India must be either a:
- Citizen of India or
- Subject of Nepal or
- Subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India with intention of permanently settling in Indiabefore 1st January 1962 or
- A person of Indian origin who migrate from Uganda, Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with an objective of permanently settling in India.
- And the candidates falling under the 2nd, 3rd, 4th& 5th category should be able to produce a certificate of eligibility issued by Government of India.
Clerks: – The minimum age criteria for clerks in 20 years and the upper age limit is 28 years. This gap may be one or two years here and there depending on the type of the bank one apply for such as Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural banks or an SBI or its associate banks.
Probationary Officer / Management trainee: –The minimum age criteria for probationary officer / Management Trainee is 20 year and the maximum age limit is 30 years. There are chances of small differences of a year or so depending on which type of bank one is applying for.
Specialist officer: – A candidate should be of minimum of 20 years old to apply for the post of Specialist Officer and the maximum age limit allotted to a candidate to apply is 30 years.
The age relaxation is different from one category to another and it helps the interested candidates to apply even though they are not in the specified age limits. Below are the various age relaxations of various categories.
- SC/ST: – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): – 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD): – 10 years
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989: – 5 years.
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment: – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: – 5 years.
- Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not married again: –9 years.
- Clerks: –The candidate need to have a pass in a Degree or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent institution approved by the Government of India or any other equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Probationary Officer / MT: – The candidates need to have a pass in a degree or graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by Government of India or any equivalent qualification from equivalent institutions recognized as such by the Central Government of India. The candidate must possess a valid mark sheet or graduation certificate indicating that she or he is a graduate on the time of registration for the examination and mention the percentage of mark while applying online.
- Specialist Officer: – The candidate who wish to appear for the examination of Specialist Officer must possess a relevant degree certificate in the respective field she or he wish to apply along with Post graduation for some grades. The various grades demands different qualifications in the area of specialization along with experience as well. The various positions in the Specialist officer category are IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer in Scale I and IT Officer, Law Officer, Chartered Accountant, Manager Credit /Financial Executive in Scale II.
All the candidates applying for the above said positions must be a computer literates with working knowledge in computer systems.The candidates should have Certificate or Diploma or a Degree in computer operations/Language or should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in her or his studies in the High School or College.
Preference for candidates who have proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT, wherein the candidates should know how to read / write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which the candidate is putting up the application for the vacancies.
Those who wish to taste the cup of success and have the right skills for it may choose banking as a career option. To be successful in this career, one need to be professional and dynamic. The banking sector in India opens wide doors of hope to the Youth in India and this has resulted coming up of many bank coaching institutions as well.
Some List of Indian Bank:
- National Housing Bank Recruitment
- Repco Bank Recruitment
- Bank of India Recruitment
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment
- Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment
- Tripura Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Federal Bank Recruitment
- Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment
- Nainital Bank Ltd Recruitment
- State Bank of India Recruitment
- KCC Bank Recruitment
- Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment
- Cent Bank Home Finance Ltd
- UCO Bank Recruitment